- BandSteel Bracelet
- Case MaterialSteel
Seiko Marinemaster Professional 300m Automatic Diver
Mint condition Seiko Marinemaster 300 metre automatic diver. The Marinemaster is Seiko's premium diver's watch and the build quality is on par and often exceeds the build quality inside and out of its Swiss made counterparts. This is from the construction, fit and finish of the movement, bracelet bezel, crwon and case. It was originally bought from authorised Seiko dealers Van Koningsbrugger, Den Haag, The Netherlands in February 2016, so just year and five months old when taken into stock and still has the balance of the warranty remaining on the watch. It comes with all boxes and papers and new, unused Seiko rubber strap. It comes with the original receipt showing the retail price of EUR 2350, which is just over £2000. This is a highly desired Seiko professional dive watch that is called the Marine Master. It features a high grade Seiko 26-jewel automatic (8L35) movement, a date display, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite for awesome low light visibility, a screw down offset crown, a uni-directional diving bezel with luminous PIP at 12:00, Dual-curved Hardlex with non-reflective upper coating, and a solid etched, screw-down case back. The premium 8L35 Seiko movement is self-winding, hacks, and it can be hand wound. The movement has a 50 hour power reserve and it is very accurate. Comes on a stainless steel bracelet with a double locking fold-over push-button clasp with a divers extension. Dimensions are 44 mm excluding crown, 48 mm including crown, 48 mm lug to lug and just under 15 mm thick
• Movement: Seiko 26-Jewel Automatic - Caliber 8L35 (self-winding)
• Case: One piece structure stainless steel, 44mm x 14.6mm thick.
• Back: Engraved screw-in back
• Crystal: Dual-curved Hardlex with non-reflective upper coating
• Band: Stainless steel bracelet, push-button deployant clasp.
• Curved Hardlex Crystal (Anti-Reflective Coating)
• Extra Urethane Band is included!
• Fold-over locking Clasp
• Manual Winding Screw Down Crown
• ~50 Hour Power Reserve
• Water Resistant up to 300m
• Divers Watch
• LumiBrite Paint on Hands and Indices (Light for 3 to 5 Hours)
• Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
• Second-hand Stop Function
• Magnetic Interference Resistant
• Date Display
• Diamete 42mm
• Thickness 14.6mm
• Weight 209g