- Case MaterialBlack Steel
Eone Bradley PVD Black Steel
Used, but excellent condition Eone Bradley. Created by US design company Eone, The Bradley is a revolutionary tactile timepiece designed for everyone to wear. The minimalist face of The Bradley Classic features raised markers at each hour. To increase tactile legibility, there is a triangular marker for twelve, and elongated markers for three, six and nine. The track on the inside of the markers indicates the minutes, and the track running along the outer edge of the watch face indicates the hours. Originally developed for blind people, The Bradley contains a magnet that rotates two ball bearings around the watch face allowing users to tell the time without needing to look the front ball indicates minutes, while the rear ball shows the hour. The timepiece is named after Bradley Snyder, an ex-naval officer who lost his eyesight in an explosion in Afghanistan in 2011 yet went on to win gold and silver medals at the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
It was launched after a hugely successful crowd funding campaign and has since been nominated for Design Museums Design of the Year award.
Its sleek titanium body and discreet method of denoting the time make it ideal for anyone searching for a smart business watch.
This version comes with a black stainless steel mesh strap.
- Dimensions: 40 mm (diameter) / 11.5mm (thickness), MenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s size watch but popular with ladies
- Case material: PVD coated steel
- Fitting Wrist: size 6 1/4 inches - 8 1/2 inches (168-215mm), 10 holes each 5.5mm apart / 20mm width
- Wristband material: PVD black steel mesh
- Movement: Battery operated quartz
- Battery: Renata 371 button cell watch battery
- Water resistance: Splash proof.