- BandSteel Bracelet
- Case MaterialSteel
Doxa Sub 1200 T Sharkhunter Automatic Divers Watch Limited Edition
Mint condition Doxa Sub 1200 T Sharkhunter. Limited edition. Retail price is Ã‚£1895.Ã‚ In 1969 DOXA released the first helium release valve (HRV) equipped dive watch for sale to the general public. This legendary watch was known as the SUB300 Conquistador. In 2010 DOXA paid tribute to this ground-breaking model with the DOXA SUB1200T. The 1200T combines the look and feel of the original SUB300 Conquistador, with the high quality and reliability of a modern DOXA SUB. At just over 42 mm in diameter, the DOXA SUB1200T Professional is the ideal option for those looking for a more traditional, smaller sized DOXA SUB. The SUB1200T Sharkhunter is constructed from a single block of stainless steel, with a depth rating of 1200 meters (3937 feet), and is equipped with an integrated (automatic) helium release valve (HRV). The 1200T boasts a solid 120-tooth, unidirectional, stainless steel bezel. In addition, the bracelet is thicker and more substantial than previous versions with solid piece end links. A 100% Swiss-made, self-winding movement powers the SUB1200T, and just like the original, DOXA's patented no-decompression dive table bezel (US Patent N. 3505808) is standard.
- Limited Edition: 1200 pieces, made and assembled by hand in Switzerland
- Case: Satin brushed sold stainless steel (316L). 44.60 mm in total length, 42.70 mm not including the crown, 44.50 mm including the crown. Water resistant to 1200 Meters/3937 ft. Dial diameter = 27mm
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective 3mm domed sapphire crystal
- Caseback : Solid stainless steel, screw down case back. Engraved with limited edition number xxxx/1200
- HRV: Helium Release Valve
- Bezel: Unidirectional stainless steel, engraved with the US Navy non-Decompression table [bezel operating instructions]
- Movement: High grade 25 jewel self-winding Swiss made movement, hacking seconds, 28800 beats per hour, 42 hour power reserve, based upon the ETA 2824-2, decorated by DOXA.
- Anti-Shock: Incabloc shock protection
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o'clock
- Hands: Replica of the original 1967 SUB hands, Superluminova filled, featuring the iconic dwarf hour hand.
- Bracelet: Solid stainless steel, DOXA SUB " separate Beads of Rice" style, wetsuit extension, and 20 mm end pieces
- Presentation: DOXA presentation aulminuim cylender
- Accessories: High quality hardened steel dual screwdriver/bracelet removal tool
- Operating Manual: On CD Included