Aquadive 200 Vintage Diver New Old Stock NWW 1659
Aquadive 200 Vintage Diver – New Old Stock
The Aquadive Vintage new old stock diver diver is limited edition of 60 pieces, with new old stock cases. The Aquadive watches were highly regarded diving instruments during 60s and 70s, due to their toughness and reliability under extreme conditions. These watches were hand crafted yet highly functional and made them essential equipment for professional divers.
The Aquadive brand has been re launched in recent years and are building quality watches again. This vintage diver is limited edition, with new old stock cases, hesalite domed crystals and a classic aluminum bezel inserts. According to Aquadive, “The cases were found fully assembled with a Hesalite domed crystal in the old Aquadive inventory.” When Aquadive assembled these new old stock divers, they used new gaskets, new modern self-winding ETA movements and new Aquadive dial with applied luminous markers. Please note, the picture with the fabric strap is a catalogue image.
• Swiss Made ETA 2824-2, 25 jewel movement, as opposed to the original 60s movement, for more reliability and accuracy.
• Functions include hours, minutes, seconds and date.
• Stainless steel case 36 mm wide (39.5 mm including crown).
• Bidirectional frictional rotating steel bezel.
• Water-resistant to 200 meters.
• Canvas NATO style strap with stainless steel buckle
• Original new old stock black tropical strap
• Domed, thick hesalite crystal
• Modern box and CD