Squale Squale 2002 Blue-Red 2002.SS.BLR.BL
Squale 2002 Blue-Red
Extraordinary, striking and distinctive design, the new Squale 2002 in blue red. The 2002 series traces its roots back to the 1970s. During this time period watches were made with highly robust cases for water resitance giving rise to iconic designs. Functionality and innovation are prevalent in the design as well as an appealing look. The 70s look and feel are made to today exacting standards on precision machinery with modern, precise movements.
• Movement is an ETA 2824-2 Swiss made 25 jewel
• Rotating pressure bezel with a scratch resistant sapphire glass disc, which is also resistant to ultraviolet rays and corrosion caused by salt water.
• Bi directional, push to release bezel
• Screw down crown
• Sapphire crystal 4mm thick, mounted on double gasket
• Anti reflective coated crystal to the under side
• Screw on case back
• Superluminava coated indices and hands
• 1000 metre water resistant
• 43mm wide, 55 mm lug to lug and 16 mm thick